. This is what the PR got me.
- Get social benefits equal to Canadian citizens
- Government paid health care
- Live, work or study anywhere in Canada
- Freedom to launch your own startup or business
- Freedom to remote work for companies anywhere
- Worry free entry and exit to and from Canada
- Visa free holiday travel to few countries like Costa Rica, Bahamas, etc
- Can apply for Canadian Citizenship (After 4⁄6 years, changing to 3⁄5)
- You cannot vote or run for political office
- Get super-visa’s for parents and grandparents (Stay upto 2 years)
- Sponsor partners, parents and grandparents for PR
I’m making great use of a bunch of these including launching my own startup Webmatr. Also done a bunch of worry free holiday travel overseas. Got family over for extended stays. I haven’t had to use the healthcare but its nice to know its there since I’m working on building a startup. And remember my entire family has PR. We love our life in Toronto its such a fun city.
On an H1-B I got pretty much nothing except the right to live in the US and work for the company that got me the visa (Linkedin). I love California and also loved working for Linkedin, miss all the friends I made there. But to be free again during the best years of my life is worth its weight in gold.
Get visa for Canada from Pakistan. Get visa for USA from Pakistan. Get visa for UK from Pakistan. Get visa for Australia from Pakistan. Get visa for Ireland from Pakistan. Get visa for Germany from Pakistan. Get visa for Netherlands from Pakistan. Get visa for Italy from Pakistan. Get visa for Dubai from Pakistan. Get visa for France from Pakistan
Start Visa Processing